This year will see the 11th running of the Haslemere Classic Car Show, a popular community event which has become a ‘must do’ in the classic car calendar. Held on Lion Green. There will be a wonderful display of veteran, vintage and classic vehicles, from exotic sports cars, elegant pre-war tourers, everyday family classics to Americana and hot-rods.
Alongside the cars there is a traditional style fete, with a great collection of quality stalls and entertainment for all the family – you don’t even need to like cars to enjoy the day!
- Open from 12-5pm, FREE entry for all but please buy our lucky programme to support the show.
- All cars MUST be pre-booked
- Quality stalls selling local produce, crafts, art, vintage and classic car related goods
- Traditional food, cream teas, bar, music
- Dress up in period styles to match the cars. Best Dressed Car & Crew and People’s Choice competitions.
For further information please see www.jamesewing.co.uk/hccs or contact us email@example.com
Please note there is no public parking on Lion Green. There are public car parks situated at the top of Wey Hill and in Weydown Road a short walk away
Date - Sunday, 26/05/2019
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm