2017 will see the ninth running of the Haslemere Classic Car Show and Tour, a popular community event which has become a ‘must do’ in the classic car calendar. Held on Lion Green, there will be a wonderful display of pre-1977 cars plus a traditional style fete, with a great collection of quality stalls and entertainment for all the family – in fact you don’t even need to like cars to enjoy the day!
• Morning tour around the countryside, limited entry, booking essential
• Afternoon static car show from 12 noon-5pm, FREE entry for all show cars, booking essential
• Open to all pre-1977 vehicles whether veteran, vintage or classic. From exotic sports cars, elegant pre-war tourers, everyday family classics to Americana and hot-rods
• Alongside the cars there is much to appeal to the whole family – vintage style fete, kids entertainment, food, bar, jazz, Best Dressed Car & Crew competition
• Quality stalls selling local produce, crafts, art, vintage and classic car related goods
• FREE public entry, but please buy a lucky programme to support the show
Please note there is no public parking available on the Green. There are public car parks situated at the top of Wey Hill and in Weydown Road a short walk away.
Date - Sunday, 28/05/2017